Who we are
Our website address is: https://ioanaserea.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
On this website all images are uploaded by the administrator of the site. People who visit the website don’t have the possibility to upload images.
To contact us, you can do it by either filling the contact form or the social media YouTube, Instagram, Facebook.
This website uses its own cookies as well as from the third parties to deliver the visitors a better browsing experience and services adapted to their needs and interest.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos from YouTube).
Google Ad sense
When you use the „Like”or „Share” Facebook buttons to distribute information, Facebook will generate a cookie to know if you have shared the information or not.
Who we share your data with
We do not sell your personal data to third parties.
We may disclose your personal data to entities or persons authorized by us. For example, in the organization and conduct of competitions (including when organized in partnership with other entities), if we have the obligation to disclose personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or decision of a judicial authority, public authority or governmental body; or if we are required or otherwise permitted to do so in accordance with applicable law.
How long we retain your data
We keep your personal data only as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, in compliance with the internal procedures regarding data retention, including the applicable archiving rules. For example, if you are the winner of a contest organized by us, we may retain your personal data for a period of 3 years from the date on which the term in which the prize should have been claimed has expired or from the date on which who claimed the prize. Subsequently, certain personal data may be kept for a longer period, for archiving purposes, in accordance with the applicable archiving rules.
What rights you have over your data
Right to be informed
– You can ask for information regarding the activity of processing your personal data;
Right to rectification
– you can rectify the inaccurate data or you can compete them;
Right to delete the data
– you can request the deletion of personal data;
Right to restrict processing
– you can request the restriction of the processing in case you contest the accuracy of the data, as well as in other cases provided by law;
Right to data portability
– you can receive the personal data you have provided to us to be transmitted to another operator;
Right ti file a complaint
– you can submit a complaint regarding the way of processing personal data to the National Authority for Supervision of Personal Data Processing;
The right to withdraw consent
– in cases where the processing is based on your consent, it may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent will have effects only for the future, the processing carried out prior to withdrawal remaining valid.