Chec zebra for babies
published by Ioana Serea on 20 March 2021
Regardless of the combinations chosen, the cake is a welcome snack anytime!
It can be served both as sweet after a main meal and as a snack between meals.
- 300 g butter at room temperature (I took from The Linden Grocery )
- 70 g stevia (I took from GrecoStevia – the initial recipe we had with 290 g sugar, but 1 tablespoon of GrecoStevia = 2 tablespoons of sugar, and we, who did not eat too sweet, we put even half the amount of sweet. But that's the minimum point I recommend, with the sweet. If you put less, it already comes out fad. More sweet, it works, but not very much)
- 8 g vanilla sugar
- 8 g bio baking powder
- 300 g flour (I took from Dried Fruits Supplier )
- 30 g carob
- 6 eggs (I took from The Linden Grocery)
- Cake shape – I used a silicone one, but you can also use metal.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
Grease the metal shape with butter (if used from silicone, no need).
Cut the butter into cubes, and put it in the mixer together with stevia and vanilla sugar. Stir until it becomes creamy.
Add the eggs, one by one, mixing continuously.
Mix the flour with the baking powder.
Begin to gradually add to the main dough.
When everything is homogenized, put half the quantity in the shape of a cake.
Over the remaining composition, add the carob and stir until incorporated. Pour the dark composition in the shape of a cake, over the white one.
Put in the oven for 1 hour.
You can also do the toothpick test (put a toothpick in the dough, and if it comes out dry, the cake is made; if it comes out with dough on it, the cake still needs to sit in the oven).
After you have removed from the oven, leave 20 minutes until you remove from the form.
Serve with pleasure!
If you like the recipe, I'm waiting for your opinion when you try it!
I hug you with love,