American-style pancakes with bananas and semolina for babies
published by Ioana Serea on 10 March 2021
These pancakes belong to the category: I do not regret for a second that I followed the curiosity to try this dessert version, because it is the kind of recipe in which you quickly mix all the ingredients, just as quickly you prepare them in the pan, and the result is the way: why did I not make double quantity?!.. 🤯
In other words, you lick your fingers..
- 1 egg (I took from The Linden Grocery )
- 75 ml milk (I took from The Linden Grocery )
- 2 ripe bananas (I took from The Linden Grocery )
- 2 tablespoons semolina
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes (I took from Dried Fruits Supplier )
- 3 tablespoons flour (I took from Dried Fruits Supplier )
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil (I took from Dried Fruits Supplier )
I mixed the egg, the milk, the coconut oil, after which I added the mashed bananas.
Separately I mixed dry ingredients and then added them to the first composition.
I mixed everything until smooth.
In a pan, over low heat, I put the composition with a spoon (I got out 4 pancakes on a tour) and left it until it began to make small bubbles on top (and it detached very easily from the pan) and I turned on the other side.
It all takes a few minutes😇
They come out so soft and fluffy that I advise you to double the quantities from the start, believe me on the word!